Opsimathy Ltd is a UK registered freelance training company run by Tony Bennett.
Company No: 08719258 D-U-N-S No: 219671876
Opsimathy Ltd is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers Ref No: 10081610
I offer companies the services of a qualified, knowledgeable trainer, criminal investigator & intelligence gathering specialist.
I specialise in planning and teaching technical subject matter and presenting this information in plain, understandable language to a wide range of audiences.
I am a subject matter expert in Intelligence Gathering, Online Internet Intelligence and Evidence Gathering (OSINT), the Internet, Cyber-crime, Cyber Security, Digital Forensics (Computers & Mobile Phones) and Investigation Skills.
I have a unique ability to use and quickly understanding many software packages.
I have over 26 years’ experience in a National Police Force including working on major incidents and have worked in a wide range of roles from Uniform Constable, Detective, High Tech Crime Manager/Investigator and Intelligence Operative.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Computer Forensics and I am trained to OCR Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
I have been trained in the following digital forensic software and practices:
- NCPE/NSLEC/National High Tech Crime – Core skills in data recovery & analysis, Advanced internet traces, Core skills in mobile phone forensics.
- Vogon – Modular imaging and image processing.
- Guidance Software – Encase training: Computer Forensics, NTFS, Advanced Computer Forensics, Advanced Internet Examinations.
- Access Data – Forensic Tool Kit (FTK) training: Boot Camp, FTK 1, FTK 2 & FTK 3.
- Blackbag – Introduction to Apple Mac forensics.
- Micro Systemation – XRY phone analysis.
- Radio Tactics – Forensic SIM toolkit & Aceso phone forensics.
I have the following Police training and skills:
- College of Policing – Police National Database (PND), Police National Computer (PNC), Single point of contact (SPOC) for communication service providers accreditation. Mainstream Cyber Crime Training (MCCT).
- Accredited PIP (Professionalising Investigation Programme) Level 2 Investigator qualified in the occupational standards for serious & complex investigations.
- Qualified Investigative Interviewing for Serious & Complex Investigations (IISCI) including ABE (Achieving Best Evidence).
- National Optical Evidence/Intelligence Gathering training using video and camera equipment.
- Court Room Skills & Presentation Skills Training.
- RIPA 2000 1 and 2 & 3 training.
- Trained in covert surveillance techniques and informant management.
If you are interested in utilising my skills then please contact me.
Full details of Tony’s qualifications can be found here: